Business DeveloperDo you want to develop new business cases in new and high-potential markets? Are you good at maintaining relationships? Then we're looking for you!
BSc / MSc
We are RIFT. We are on a mission.
We are on a mission towards a sustainable future that is powered by clean and renewable energy. Our ambition is to reduce the global carbon footprint by revolutionizing the energy-intensive industries with the CO2 free and renewable Iron Fuel Technology™. Not just because we want to, but because our world needs it to become net-zero.
We are developers, engineers, learners, thinkers, planners, enablers, believers, dreamers, doers, promoters and disruptors. RIFT is a dedicated team with both seasoned professionals and young, talented and skilled innovators. A unique team of people who are on a mission.
We collaborate with established business partners and multinationals. And with strong financial investors we have all the conditions in place to accelerate and develop the Iron Fuel Technology towards commercialization and realize our global ambition. Our goal: reduce the global carbon footprint by 1 megaton of CO2 by 2050. Are you ready to help?
About the position.
Business Developer is a new position. Together with Mark Verhagen (our CEO) and others you will develop a new and high-potential market.
This an exciting position with which you can make true impact at RIFT’s business and market. The responsibilities can change over time when the company further develops, but include:
- Developing business cases and agreements with customers.
- Developing business case and agreements with hydrogen and other feedstock suppliers.
- Developing business case and agreements with (sub)contractors.
- Assessing business models and activities for RIFT.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
The ideal candidate.
We seek an experienced business developer who has the drive and essential skills to develop our business. That includes:
- A bachelor or university degree in a technical, business or equivalent field.
- 6 – 10 years of experience in relevant positions.
- Experience in energy, process industry and capex intensive companies.
- A sound understanding of the energy value chain. This should include a basic understanding of technical, commercial and economic considerations.
- Demonstrated experience in developing concepts and business ideas.
- Strong communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Relationship and contract management experience.
- An independent self-starter attitude.
- Analytical, entrepreneurial and results oriented mindset.
What can you expect.
Of course our job benefits and working conditions are at market standard. Even more important, when you join RIFT, you join a passionate team with a purpose. A dynamic and human driven company where you can make personal impact and further develop your skills and career.
Become part of a young, innovative team.
Make a contribution to decarbonizing our world.
Get a unique opportunity to challenge yourself.